[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:16:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2009 12:12:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
No  wonder our clubs keep getting smaller and smaller. -  Who in their
right
mind would want to join a club where there is so much bitterness and  nip
picking.

There are so many major problems in this world  -  dogs clubs are supposed
be enjoyable for everyone.  But the  constant negativity is wearing
everyone
out.

sally

I eluded to the same thing some time ago, and was chided for my  opinion.
I rest my case!  What a bunch of angry people some  are.  How childish can
we be.

Randy C.