[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 18:40:40 -0400

Thanks Pam.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Stoesser
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:23 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership

That option was (and still is) available online in the GSDCA store.  You may
choose a 1-year renewal, a 3-year renewal, or a 5-year renewal and receive a
discount for the longer terms.  They’re not huge discounts but they are
there.
I always wondered at the organizations that have a $50 per year membership
and then offer an option of paying $1000 for a life-time membership.
Geez... at my age, that is so TOTALLY not cost-effective!

Pam