[ SHOWGSD-L ] membership

  • From: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 22:18:20 -0500 (EST)

ya know?  Last year I got my 25 year pin.  It should have been 40  years
but from a lapse of my own doing it was 25.  The pin was nice, I  don't
remember if there was a write up.  Maybe I missed that.
I paid my membership dues last year up through 2016.  Not  because I look
for some kind of recognition, just because I  am in this for the long term
and the long term payment for membership seemed  easier.

You all can be members or not according to what you want.  For me, I  also
belong to WDA and DVG, because of the rules my husband belongs to  USA.
Not because I do those sports because i do not.  We  belong because I am
interested in all parts GSD and continual learning is a good  thing.

It always surprises me when people are miffed over these membership things
before checking with the chairman in charge.
lissa

any post.