[ SHOWGSD-L ] members only and gag orders

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:53:23 -0800

?Interesting thread...

I'm sure this can all be explained by someone who was present. I know we
have discussed things in the past that we are passionate about, only to find
out that the discussion missed the point of the board or the person speaking
by a country mile.  I can only assume that this is one of those times.

I know, when I was on the board (doesn't that sound like an old foggy with a
loss of memory), we were encouraged by our president to join both lists and
discuss things openly and freely, thus broadening the discussion and our
information base. I can't believe that anyone, in these days of the free
flow of information wants to control the flow of information, which amounts
to the control of people. No, this cannot be the case. That would be
parallel to Egypt shutting down the internet in a time of national crisis.
Nah, this can't be true.

I know, we all get wound up and our discussions go far afield from reality
at times, but that is part of dealing with the human race. Trying to control
information is not really a part of the American tradition and won't work
for long. So, this cannot be the case. We must have misread the issue! Or
maybe it is April 1st already!

Come on board members, enlighten us all before we get carried away again.
Hummm! interesting. If they talk to us on the list about talking to us on
the list, does that violate that which probably is just a rumor anyway? Of
if we call, can they talk to us.... Uh, no, this has to be another figment
of someone's imagination. Right? Please tell me I am right for once!
Dave

It is a damn good thing I am not on the BOARD; seems like the membership
ELECTS
the BOARD; thus we have a right to be kept informed. I would personally like
know who VOTED for the GAG order and have that POSTED. Then I'll know who to
vote against - the next election. What the hell are these people either
scared
of or ashamed of??

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.