[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: members only and gag orders

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

If this is true it's an outrage.....I'd have quit the board that very
minute....we are a club trying to promote the betterment ( Penny or Peggy is
that a word) of a DOG...National security is NOTat stake here.......the board
gets criticized fairly and unfairly...it goes with the territory...ya do what
you believe is right and let others take their best shot.....this really
disturbs me, not many things do, but this is worst than changing the location
of the National to me....please say it aint so...Edwin Bernard Hill!