[ SHOWGSD-L ] mega

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:54:36 -0700

I have seen a few dogs correct this problem.  My vet always cautions
being too quick to destroy the dog, without giving it a chance to
correct.  He, of course, would always neuter or spay the dog with the
mega, but it is not necessarily a death penalty.
I gave one to my daughter, and he lived 11 years without a problem.  Doris E