[ SHOWGSD-L ] meat grinder?

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:52:48 EST

Hi all,
I am interested in buying a meat grinder --I feed raw and would really love
 to be able to grind up the bones rather than just hand them a chicken leg.
  Been doing it for a few years now but it still makes me nervous-so I
would like  to get a grinder.  I cant afford a really expensive one.  In
fact-if
 possible, I would like to find one UNDER $100.  Is that do-able?
Thanks,
Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch.
Mikey)