[ SHOWGSD-L ] matches, we need more matches

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:30:24 -0800 (PST)

In an effort to bring more matches and opportunities to practice and be with
friends, the clubs of Ft Lauderdale and Miami have gotten organized and are
putting on 2 Sanctioned B matches on Sunday December 21th.
We have a new location, C B Smith Park, 900 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL.
We have electric and water and a pavilion to get shade in.  We are going to
have lunch available for a reasonable price.  Entries are $10 per dog, entry
forms will be available via email in a few days.  It will include a mailing
address if you want to enter in advance and save 2 bucks.  Yes, $8 for mailed
in entries.

Entries will be accepted until 9:30 Sunday for the Miami match and 12:30 for
the Ft Lauderdale match.

I hope anyone close enough will come to see the puppies and maybe even enter an
adult or two.  Practice makes perfect!!!!!

Come one come all, accept the gift of friendship this holiday week.
sheila