[ SHOWGSD-L ] match entry forms

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:39:35 -0800 (PST)

Entry forms for the December 21 Matches at CB Smith Park in Broward County,
Florida are available.
I can email entry forms if you like or you can fill out entries at the show.

We will take entries until 10 am and start judging at 10:15.  And then the
afternoon match will take entries while the morning match is going on.  We
would like to start the afternoon match as soon as lunch is done.

Our judges are Ed Hill, yes, the beloved Raider's fan who will never see them
win big, and Jim Cusisk, a local hero.

Come have fun, if you don't have puppies bring an adult to show!!!!  Lunch will
be sandwiches and chips and drink, for just $6.  More drinks will be available
for $2.

You all know what fun Miami and Ft Lauderdale are, and many of you must be
thinking how warm it is down here, it is relative, but I tell you I am not in
long johns!!!!

And then you can also get premiums for our next shows in Feb at the match!!!!

See you in Ft Lauderdale!!!
sheila