[ SHOWGSD-L ] many things

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:58:09 -0500

1. At the syracuse shows Jack took another major Reserve his first time back in
the all breed rings in three months. He was beautifully presented by Phillip
Moore. These are his last northeast shows.The snow is coming. He will set an
unbeatable record. And its not for Reserves.

2. I was talking to Gloria between classses at the National. Gloria is one of
the five best dressed women in shepherds. She told me she pays a fortune for
her clothes. Anyway we were talking about how long people knew one another. I
have known Gloria for 39 years. She told me that she went to High School in
Arizona with Charlotte Funk and I told her that I have known Pat Scully(AKC
Board of Directors) since I was seventeen thats about 55 years. Can anyone out
there beat that that.

3. Our Family has got an organization called COUSINS INC which has many
branches. I had reason to contact the Fillippo branch recently.I will not
mention what they do. Each branch does something else. Cousin Jason Coupal is
an attorney in Florida for the Gay Rights movement. But thats the Legal branch.
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com