[ SHOWGSD-L ] male and female

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:06:11 -0700

If I had just one, it would probably be a male.  However, my favorite
now is a Boss daughter named Lucy.  She and her daughter Miss Peach live
with me, along with the handsome male named Bodie.
He will occasionally try to assert himself as boss.  Have you ever seen
a dog be completely ignored as you walk right through him?  That is what
Lucy does, and her daughter is learning how to do this, also.
All of them are in the house with me.  I have a dog door to a large
yard, which they enjoy in the cool of the evening. (right now, evening
is NOT cool)
I should mention that this is the first time I have ever been successful
keeping two bitches together. I have never succeeded with multiple
bitches together until now. I think it is because they are always
plotting to annoy Bodie.  Doris E