[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mail

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:07:23 -0500

OK! The breeding MUST be a Rhode Island Red ROOSTER to a Barred Rock HEN.
Otherwise it won't
work.  Birds etc. are difficult to tell if they are male of female when
first hatched.  Well, all chicks having
white head & chest spots will be ROOSTERS - all solid BLACK chicks will be
HENS.  You can tell
right away by the color if you are to prepare it for the pot or laying eggs.
Your trivia for the day folks.
Yep, my wonderful GSDs had many many good fresh eggs, raw and/or cooked.
Norma no L