[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mail

  • From: "SolanaGSD" <SolanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pagairs@xxxxxxx>, <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>, <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:08:59 -0500

When I got up at 5.30am it was -18 with -38 wind chill, it never reached 0
here today and right now is -4... So glad my girls all live in the house
with me. The snow has stopped but not the wind so roads are still pretty icy
in many areas. My 15 minute drive to work this morning took 45 :(

Deborah Gebhard, Michigan
Solana Shepherds
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ChHaley