[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lupus in dogs (using CS)

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, TameraC@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:20:57 -0800 (PST)

Lupus  is not a 'lowered'  immune system .
   One of the mechanisms that the immune system uses to fight infections is the
production of antibodies.
   Patients with lupus produce abnormal antibodies in their blood that target
tissues within their own body rather than foreign infectious agents..........is
a condition of chronic inflammation caused by an autoimmune disease.
  Autoimmune diseases are illnesses that occur when the body's tissues are
attacked by ''its own immune system''.

  I ask  why then, would anyone in their right mind  use poisons like CS? CS a
poison does not help a disease. It may mask the symptoms buy the bodys normal
defense to  fight the most imminent danger.
  The same way asprin works. Ever wonder why asprin can kill pain anywhere but
in the stomach?
  Simply because your body now has a higher priority -
  something more life threatening to worry about - the absolute acidic poison
in the form of asprin
  the body  shifted its focus to the most life threatening situation.
  There is only x  amount of energy in the body.
  Every aspirin (buffered or not) causes a teaspoon worth of bleeding in  the
stomach.
  If we create a crisis in one part of the body, energy must be "borrowed" from
other parts of the body to cope with  the crisis.

   If you have a headache, which is generally caused by toxic blood from
something we've eaten which is harmful to us, and you take an aspirin causing
internal bleeding, which do you think would be more life threatening?
   In most cases the internal bleeding.
   The body must now shift  its attention to the higher priority problem
(stomach), and the headache  disappears.
  Did the aspirin remove the toxins from the blood stream?
  Not at all, just created a more life threatening situation.

  Same goes for CS poisoning  IMO

  Finally ............ Where do all these metallic particles finally end up ?
  CS preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts are
deposited in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns
ashen-gray.

  That stuff is IMO, worse that any allopathic drug I have ever encountered!

  http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

  Cheers from here,
  Shirley

   Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have a friend with a lab who had a problem with lupus. The nails fell
out. Since I believe lupus lowers the immune system,
  Lupus is an autoimmune disease when the  immunes system  turns upon the
hostthe dog was put on colloidal silver, taken internally and applied
topically. This built up the immune system and treated the areas too. Cheryl
Chamberlain from Tobin Farms West (in CA) has EXCELLENT colloidal silver. (Yes
there is a difference.)
Good luck.
Penny in NY

Never miss an email again!