[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: low fat-high protein food?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midnitegsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:12:20 -0500

I've recently switched to Merrick's "Grammy's Chicken Pot Pie" dry dog
food.  It costs a bit more...but I'm feeding less.  I have two picky
eaters...one under a year, one eleven, almost twelve.  Both are eating
all they can get...and the 11 year old, who has NEVER been a good eater,
in fact, barely ate at all until he was past 6, and had to be "stuffed"
when being shown, is now dancing for his dinner and gaining weight.  For
the first time in his life, he doesn't feel bony.
       It's a super food...Merrick also makes a bunch of different
canned foods...if you don't want to change food, just buy a can of the
Chicken Pot Pie (and don't eat it yourself...it smells so good you'll be
tempted) and add some to whatever you're already feeding.  Everyone I
know who is feeding Merrick right now is singing the food's praises...
       Peggy