[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: low fat-high protein food?

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:38:37 -0800

I wouldn't exactly say "pig out" thank you very much.. but most any
nutritionist will tell you that eating a meal after 7 PM is NOT conducive to
weight loss.
I can only go by experience (20 + years of it with dogs) and that is that dogs
that are hard to keep weight on do better if fed at night..
Of course, I am not a personal trainer for anyone, so what do I know??
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com