[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 'lost' interviews & Committees.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Evan Ginsburg'" <elg440@xxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:33:00 -0700

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> These three that Evan wanted to interview are a
perfect example of how someone like Evan
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> who really CARED and knew who the Icons were,
and knew what direction he wanted to go
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> with his original idea of getting History
recorded with interviews from some of the best in
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> their field.
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> What a LOSS! I almost hated reading who his
first three choices to interview were as now
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> we know the real loss!! These three would have
been absolutely three of some of the best
Interviews for all time and an amazing start for the original idea.
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Sadly....as Evan said it is already too
late......
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> www.marhaven.com
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> On Behalf Of Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> It is already too late. I wanted to interview
Bob Penny, Ernie Loeb and Joan Ford.
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Evan L.Ginsburg

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> This has been discussed for at least 10 years
and it no closer to reality than it was 10 years ago. As Evan says "
Committees get little accomplished" get a few good people and do it
ourselves or too soon it will be too late.

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Morgan Lewis, RPh.
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Member GSDCA
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 9:00 PM, Kathryn
Springer <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> I agree that we need to have our history
written down. I had hoped Scootie Sherlock would do it at one time. I would
love to see the Board move this forward using many of the people who have
been mentioned. I had lunch with Dorothy Linn today and asked her to bring
it up at the Board meeting this weekend.
Or does the membership have to draft a petition to get something done that
should have been done a long time ago?

Kay Springer, Showboat Shepherds
Sent from my Kindle Fire

<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/> In a message dated 4/21/2015 6:33:27 P.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
[...]

Nancy Harper Mulvaney < <mailto:nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> > wrote:

Thank You Theresa !!!!!

As the great Annie Clark said, " How can you know where you are going if
you don't know where you came from' Of course she is referring to the
dogs/bitches that were used in the formation of our breed and then the ones
that followed that beginning.

This all came back to mind when I had the honor of judging in CA this past
weekend. I had the pleasure of visiting with Tom and Vivian Brown, Gloria
and Cappy, Jerry Graham, Linda and Bob Freeney, The Newtons, Tedi Ginsburg,
and of course Deb Kaser of the hosting club and all their hard working and
welcoming club members. Seeing all of these "historic" GS breeders and
exhibitors brought to mind the many, many educational and intriguing stories
each could relate - wouldn't it be great if we had these historic stories in
one booklet. We are fortunate to have the " Goldbecker/Hart, Jane Bennett,
Jim Moses/ Wynn Strickland wonderful GS books = BUT we do not have a written
collected and produced HISTORY OF OUR FOUNDING.

Nancy Harper-Mulvandy

<