[ SHOWGSD-L ] lost St. Bernard WA

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:50:48 -0500

Forwarded with permission...

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/
========================

Hi all,

  I am new to show dogs but have been in the sport for many years and know
that yoou cn all help.  We are looking for a Smooth(short) coat St. Bernard
that was lost and then pickep up by an unkown dark man.  Tiny has been
missing For a month now and has very distinctive markings. We have placed
posters, checked the shelter hired a pet detective alerted the police and
have run ads and tv spots.  He went missing in the Marysville, Everett area
of Washington but could be anywhere by now. He has no microchip but is
nutered.  If you have any info please reply privately.  Also please cross
post to any other list or sites that you feel relavant.

  TIA

  Toni Mendenhall
  angeldemurte13@xxxxxxxxx