[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: losing people in the breed

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uwish@xxxxxxxxxx" <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, "grnram415@xxxxxxx" <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara,
Great Post! That same comment "I'm nobody" also irritated me, but you beat me
to the keys and said it well. Just ask your dogs what they think of you, this
is about the breed.
How odd that our dogs can get along yet they live with us and are influenced by
us and they don't pick up the negative traits. Maybe people should start paying
more attention to their dogs and learn from their behaviors. Especially if you
find the need to be negative, be aloof instead.
Lyn

Lyn Chernak
CherLyn Shepherds - Updated June 06,2010

http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC