[ SHOWGSD-L ] looking for German Shepherd puppy Florida

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DPiagentin@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:42:44 -0400

I have a wonderful family that has had two german shepherds  from me in the
past both living to the ripe old age of 14 and in very good  health all
their lives.

This couple now lives in Sarasota, Florida, although they were  willing to
drive to NY for a puppy from me, I do not have a litter, so I told  them
that I would contact the list and see if there would be litter near them in
Florida.  They are looking for a female puppy. nice calm temperament , easy
to train, she will be their constant companion.

Please contact me @ _DPiagentin@aol.com_ (mailto:DPiagentin@xxxxxxx)  and I
will forward all  the information to them.

Thank you,

Diane
Home of  GV.Ossipee Ceasar v Clover Acre CD OFA,ROM,ROMC
Sel. Ch. Deb-Mar's Pandora  and Ch. Deb-Mar's Phoenix, Ch. Deb-Mar's Regal
Ruler,
Ch. Deb-Mar's Luciano,  Ch. Deb-Mar's Dirty Harry, Ch. Deb-Mar's Lincoln &
many  others.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html