[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: look the other way

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:07:03 -0400

Nobody has ANYBODY'S best interests at heart. Haven't people learned that
by now?????

My dogs love salmon. How about yours?

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:00 AM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jen you are 100% correct about the AAFCO, but once again for some reason
most are naive and really believe the pet food industries have the dog's
best interest at heart BS! And here is how they sell this lie... They use
the "complete and balanced " hook, and "we" fall for it! The "complete and
balanced" hook is the first thing I will address on my video! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App