[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: long summer, January Circuit

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, "the list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:42:15 -0400

our new January show circuit  Schedule will be Saturday through Wednesday
January 5th to the 9th

Saturday is a double show day:
** Sat--1-5-08 GSDC Orlando AM show judge Charlotte LaRosa
** Sat-- 1-5-08 GSDC Orlando PM show judge
Joe LaRosa
** Sunday  1-6-08 GSDCA Temperment Test & Hospitality party

Monday is a double show day
** Monday 1-7-08 GSDC North Florida AM Show
judge: Lee Brown
** Monday 1-7-08 GSDC North Florida PM show
judge: Bo Vujovich

Tuesday and Wednesday shows are single day shows
**Tuesday 1-8-08 Treasure Coast GSDC judge:
Doris Farrell
** Wednesday 1-9-08 Treasure Coast GSDC judge: Rita Sandell

Thursday starts the 2 week long all breeds in Brooksville not far away and
there are some GSD friendly judges on their slate you can check out such as
Dick Jones, Sonny Ambrosio etc...........

All specialty shows will be held at Trotters Park in Orlando
Florida.................we have an excellent new host motel this year with
good grassy areas.

We hope you plan to come,,,we had solid 5 point major entries in both sexes
all days last year and tough competition in the breed with several top
specials.................everyone had a great time and our circuit was
called a mini National so that was an honor !!   Please plan to attend and
have a great time with us in lovely weather...........

If you would like to be on our mailing list for premiums send me your
address and if anyone needs further info feel free to write me, Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
Amy Safdir