[ SHOWGSD-L ] long coats and plush coats...there's a difference?

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:11:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2009 3:58:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi.  I have a question.  I went on the internet to see  what the
difference is between a "long coat"  and a "plush coat" on a  gsd

 There is a vast difference Long is like a Collie and soft and fine  Plush
is just what you want. Thick harsh  outer hair like 3 hairs per root  hole
and a deep ,dense undercoat,very thick also. I was lucky to have that  coat
in many of my dogs. Always looking ready for show ,just needed a  bath.  I
don't know if there is any connection,but that coat was dominant  in my
Bi-Colors. Helen Miller Fisher

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.