[ SHOWGSD-L ] long coats

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:21:56 -0500 (CDT)

 By what age can most of you tell if the pups will be long coats? Mine will be
3 weeks on Monday. One of them has slick shorter hair. The bou has alot of wave
to his coat and has fringe around his neck and down his legs are feathering
like. (I am almost positive he will be a coat.) The other girl is halfway
between the two, not extreme short closeness like the other girl, but is wavy,
but does not have the fringe that the boy has.   The coowner seem to think we
definitely have 2 coats by the pics I sent her.  Now I come to find out she
knew the stud had thrown coats, and we were not sure if Leuka would or not.

Any opinions?  I know it's hard without pics. if anyone would like me to email
them pics just let me know.

Thanks for your help

Kris Kudel
Kamelot