[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: long AKC REP, Fitchberg and doubling 2 sides to every s...

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:25:12 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2007 3:43:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You have  a really good rep in your area Lee, if this lady gets upset with us
then  we really need to regroup ourselves.

I have a very high opinion of her.  I can't say enough good about what an
asset she is to the AKC.   Amy

AMY SAFDIR

We did not our regular Rep who is very nice, Sue Vroom. This was Mary Dukes
but she was very nice and never said anything. There was some double handling
going on but in my opinion and I think hers it was not out of control.

Lee