[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: logo

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:08:44 -0800

I would think that with so many checking out his site, that just contributes
to the number if visitors. I would think he would be delighted to see that
his website is getting so many hits.
For myself, I refuse to go there, been there once, that was enough. I don't
want to be counted as being interested in what he has, does, has to say etc.
Eventually  I assume someone in a position of authority will make sure he
has removed the GSDCA logo. Evan, where are you, since it is copyrighted,
can you demand the removal?

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA