[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: liver problem

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:28:27 -0400

I don't know the dosage or anything else...but if you were to go to a
homeopathic practitioner, you would be given milk thistle for this dog.  It
is THE treatment for liver problems.
   So, I can give you that much information and that's it...
dosage, etc., I know not.........look up a homeopath in your area or on the
internet and ask.......but in any case, milk thistle is what you
want.........and it isn't hard to find...
   Peggy