[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter of pups

  • From: ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:46:42 EDT

This was forwarded to me by an Aussie friend.  I believe this area  code is
the Memphis, TN area.

Maybe somebody up that way can help.  I don't know what the story is  about
the mother of the pups- where she is or who has her.

Pat

Jill Soble Smith contacted me asking that I spread the word  around  of an
available GSD litter that needs to be placed immediately. The  owner passed
away and the son is being deployed to Iraq and nobody to take care  of the
pups. Don't know much the contact person is Kaye and her number is
901-497-6087 there are 5 pups and they are 6 weeks old. Please cross  post
Thanks

**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222865043x1201494942/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692145%3B38015538%3Bh)