[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: litter announcement-- dual sire litter

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 23:54:52 +0000 (UTC)

according to my reading Dual sire litters in most species are rare due to the
fact that the male produces so called "fighter sperms"..their job is to hunt
for sperms of another male and attempt to destroy them before they can attempt
to fertilize the egg!....which may explain why my son does NOT look like
me...lol...perhaps my fighters were off drinking that day......this post sounds
like I maybe drinking right now.....okay the first part of this nonsense post
is true, I really did read about these so-called fighter sperms.......FB