[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter announcement

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:07:27 +0000

Dam:  Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' Chelsea OFA (dam of Ch Windy Acres' Party Girl)
Sire:  Windy Acres' Wheel of Fortune OFA (specialty major reserve) - aka "Jack"

1 boy - black and tan
1 girl - bi-color
2 girls - all black!!!

I knew Chelsea's sire (Sel Ch Riverdells Desperado ROM OFA) was black factored,
but, given Chelsea's relatively light black and tan coloration, I didn't expect
that she had inherited the black factor from her sire.  WRONG!!!

Jack is a bi-color, and a Bo Jackson grandson, so I expected that he carried the
black factor.  I was quite surprised, though, to have all-black puppies in this
litter.

Black's are like sables - they grow on you....

Laurie Pruett