[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter announcement

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:39:13 -0500

We have Valentine's Day puppies!

Dam - J-Lyn's Felony V Windy Acres OFA (a GV Bull daughter out of Ch
Heritage-Windy Acres' First Lady, a 4X Sel Ch Clarice daughter)

Sire:  Windy Acres' Always Mine OFA (a Sel Ch Desperado ROM son out of Ch Windy
Acres' All Mine)

5 boys, 4 girls, all black and red-tan - all good sized, dark, and strong

Mom and babies are doing great.  Mom is a little too devoted as I have to put a
leash and collar on her and drag her out of her box in order to make her go
outside to do her business.  We watched Westminster while we delivered puppies.
 Who knows - maybe one or more of these babies will find themselves competing
there someday.

Laurie Pruett
Ariel Cassista
Windy Acres