[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter announcement

  • From: Ketlyngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:27:01 EDT

Hi
First off I would like to congratulate all the winners of the Canadian
National.

We would like to announce the arrival of Schneiderhof's Private Partys first
litter...
5 black and tan boys  and 2 solid black girls.   Mother and babies are doing
wonderful.  No complications.  They are very eager to nurse and momma is just
super with them. Party has always loved puppies very much but never had a
litter of her own until now.  Party just turned 5 years old this year.  : )
Litter is sired by our handsome Ketlyn's Written In Stone.

thanks
tammy : )

 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com