[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter announcement

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 05:04:46 -0700 (PDT)

We at Donsta And Ritarra Kennels are thrilled to
announce our litter
out of
Detmer's Delectable Derriere ( DD our Bredwells
Jakester v Joelle daughter out of a Jesse daughter)
was bred to the absolutly fantastic Ch Ponca Hill's
Jackie Chan OFA, a Manny ex Ch Ponca Hill's Willow
Son.This Big stylish Curvy boy is Owned by Ken & Patti
Downing. Thanks
for letting
us breed to this wonderful Dog.Our litter was born
today this is DD first litter.We are anticipating
great things from these pups.Donsta and Ritarra owned
DD together and
we are proud of her accomplishment today.DD is a
beautiful, plush,
very wet structured sable girl that we purchased from
Levenrob in
Canada several years ago.She has many attributes to
offer her pups
Thanks Liv we love DD she's real quality

      Sandra & Donald Staack
  Donsta German Shepherds
HOME of
Am Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
&
 2006 BOSM  Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
(A JACK BUDD CREATION)http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

http://mail.yahoo.com