[ SHOWGSD-L ] litter announcement!!

  • From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
  • To: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:05:10 -0400

Hi All,

   what an interesting night at our house. all the dogs were bedded down
for the night and than the barking started/ OMG!! i was so tired and
they wouldn't be quiet, well that's because at 2am  our Ch. Kaleef's
Desdemona  decided it was time to have babies.  We were up all nite and
we have 5 boys and 1 girl.  Daddy is BIF/ WInsome's Ray Bearone v
Eko=Lan.  She was due  this weekened and today she was to have an x-ray
/the vet laughed when i cancelled the appointment! also congrats to
Tari and her friend Carol on their new litter too!!

I am tired. going back to bed !!

joe & leslie
www.signaturegermanshepherds.com