[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lister party

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:40:02 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any night that is not busy with other things that would leave room for
the lister party? sheila
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx wrote:        In a message dated 9/13/2006 7:38:19 PM Central
Standard Time, sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  We hope to hold the party on Wednesday night.  I could use some input for
locations from st louis locals.  Any ideas would be a help!!!!
  sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

  Sheila, wednesday evening is the membership hospitality immediately following
futurity/maturity finals.

      Gary Szymczak