[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: list Board Members please read

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caggra@xxxxxxx, caretti@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

It would be very good if the regional clubs held an informal vote on this issue
and then sent the results to the board. It would give the board a better over
view of the feelings of the members across the USA.
Terry
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yes, all GSDCA members should make their opinions known - that is the exact
reason why the issue was deferred - so that the input of the members of the
GSDCA could be obtained.

Margery Golant
Sent from my iPaq Pocket PC