[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: list Board Members please read

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caggra@xxxxxxx, caretti@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Why do you think that is?? Do you think that the Parent club is a collection of
Regional clubs or do you feel that it is seperate?
Terry
"D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Terry= The problem with regional clubs voting on a GSDCA issue is that the
majority of regional club members are not members of the GSDCA. I was first
made aware of this when the bids by the regional clubs to hold futurities
also included the number of members in the club and the number of members
that belonged to the GSDCA. It was a rude awaking. Since that time, I
have asked several clubs in the southern area and found the same results.
Sad situation! D.D.