[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lip crud??

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <terryr@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:51:45 -0500

Judd had this on and off.  I just put vasoline on it--rubbed it in and
pealed it off.  Then for a few days I put the vasoline on the lips.  It
would clean up and maybe never return for months or a year. Returned to same
treament and all was OK.  Still have no idea what caused it but my treatment
worked.  Sandi