[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: let me be perfectly clear....

  • From: f.fasano@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:49:36 +0000

Peggy as a lawyer I would never suggest violating a statute- most statutes
require Bylaws to be consistant- our Bylaws are silent on removal of a
director- so you look to Roberts- it provides guidence but Roberts indicates
the Board can sanction temporarily remove or permanently remove but on to act
to the extent necessary to protect the club- but according to our Bylaws you
cannot permanently remove a member only the membership can do so and you cannot
not by the NY statute-therefore the Board acted within all the perameters by
suspension for the remaining term- -Kris