[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: latest HSUS/PETA lies.......Haiti..............

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:31:29 -0800 (PST)

Actually Haitians do keep companion animials....saw it on the news tonight....a
big family hanging out with their dog.....a Doctor was trying to help a kid and
the dog was interfering and the Doctor told the family to keep the dog away.

That said....I agree it's BS that any of these organizations are involved in
rescue in Haiti.....ASPCA just sent me an email today......I can't figure out
how to reply to them.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com