[ SHOWGSD-L ] late Brag

  • From: Kysarahgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Newhampshiregsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSDhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, woofthereitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdogs4show@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:17:25 EDT

 Kysarah Shepherds is proud to anounce that Kysarah's Show Me the Money
picked up a BOS Puppy under Peggy Kurz Saturday at the Bay State Specialty in
New
Hampshire. This was the first time in the ring for "Cash," just 7 months old,
who is by BrownHill-Kysarah's Leonardo x BrownHill-Kysarah's Poison Ivy. He was
bred by Colleen Aucoin, Emily St. Hilaire and myself and is owned by me.... I
would like to Thank the team of Becky dickson and George Berstler for
presenting him so well...... You have to remember cash was my evil child that
bit me
all around the Ring Thanks Becky Once again!!!!

Frank de Bem
http://www.kysarahgsd.com
"Where Quality not Quantity is the Answer"

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.