[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: last word on killer dog in florida

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, CHSweetSun@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

And there was a bitch Persa too, and a Pit, none of which were trained in any
way folks!!!!! sheila
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx wrote:  In a message dated 8/20/06 1:10:35 PM Central
Daylight Time, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

  there are such things as bad dogs....call it chemical imbalance, call it
upbring or environment, call it whatever you want but there are just some
animals that are not all there.  I dont' see a bad person here at all

there are crazies in any breed, species, etc.  there are surely enough mentally
unbalanced humans!  but when a woman who is not equipped, through knowledge and
training, to deal with a breed that is not your typical "pet", what is she
doing with one?  these dogs can be bought on the internet! the woman wasn't
necessarily "bad", but certainly foolish.  she paid the ultimate price .... her
children will forever pay because they no longer have a mother .... and the dog
paid with his life.  sure, he may have been a "bad" one, but his last thought
might just as easily have been, "but i thought i was doing my job", even if we
don't understand.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training