[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: last word on killer dog in florida

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

What make her 'bad' is that she had loaded guns around herself and her family
and neighors without having proper safetys on them!!!!! These dogs were going
to do this at some point to some one.  She was sited before for having
dangerous dogs and she did not learn her lesson.  I am just glad that no one
else died!!!!!
  sheila
Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Just like human beings, there are such things as bad dogs....call it
chemical imbalance, call it upbring or environment, call it whatever you want
but there are just some animals that are not all there.  I dont' see a bad
person here at all......I see someone that might not have had the skills to
deal with this type of dog and hadn't established herself as the pack leader,
but it seems to me that their is something "off" about a dog that would kill an
owner while getting a bath for Gods sake.

  In any case, she paid the ultimate price for her "failures" as a dog owner
and a human being.

  Cindy

chsweetsun@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Well,
Reading this article makes me FURIOUS. They are making her out to be some Super
woman. PLEASE. She wanted to breed these dogs and put her Children's Saftey
LAST. She was already a Criminal for not paying for crimes commited in 2002. I
feel sorry for the Daughter that had to see her mother attacked,but if her
mother had any sence she would have NEVER allowed such a Vicious dog around
herself or her children. I don't think it is the Breed's fault-I've seen
Presa's that are sweet loving dogs. IT is the Owner's fault.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby(Ruby x Bailey Dau's Available) and
her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can Ch. Kridler's Quno @
http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List