[ SHOWGSD-L ] last thoughts

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:58:39 -0400

        Before I turn this machine off, I have to pass on best wishes to some
of were friends
who were at the national...Dave Coleman, who I hope is feeling better; Kelly
Salava,
whose parents had to take her home because she developed pneumonia out in
Colorado; Edie
Trocki, who broke her hip trying not to fall on her dear Bono, and then, after
it was
fixed, fell and broke it again, and I think is still in the hospital out there;
and, last
but not least, our Evan...who, in spite of not feeling well as well as being
badly
treated by too many people (one is too many, and there were more than one).
        I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the Pity Partiers...our party was
great, and we're
sorry you all are having a hard time...get well really quickly and we'll all
see you next
year in the Lone Star State................in the best of health!!!
Peggy