[ SHOWGSD-L ] last minute entries and show secretaries

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:23:19 -0500

We would all love to have all the entries early.
Getting slammed at closing isn't anyones idea of fun.

But we all know we will do anything it takes to make successful shows and we go
into things with eyes wide open.

What i dislike more than getting people who want to enter late or at the last
minute is doing all this work for single points.

Our clubs are counting on this in times when many are folding or on the brink.

You all are bringing back life to us down here in Florida and you can be
proud!!

What i am absolutely THRILLED about is the fact that we will have the largest
entries Florida has seen in ages (I AM SO PROUD OF THAT)  and in honor of that,
we are going to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for those that were teeter tottering on entering............there is still
plenty of time to get your entries in and join the party.
6 shows with very strong maybe 5 point majors and the opportunity to save money
in finishing a dog real quick.

A temperament test to get those sought after AOE awards, a certificate to offer
to bitch owners who want to breed to your dog, puppy buyers love the fact that
the parents have Temperament certificates and they now have copies of them and
pet owners that won't show will adore a wonderful certificate to frame and hang
on the wall to say their baby is temperament certified.

I am feeling good about our circuit right now, so i can't say anything negative
about those who wait to the last minute!!!!!!  You are included in the best
thing thats rejuvinated a few of our clubs in a long time.

I hope you all enjoy Florida and have a great time, Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com