[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: >last I heard it was 10 years, 4 litters (raised on your ownpremises)

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy" <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:02:35 -0500

Thank you for the past history on judges requirements, it's nice to know
what has happened prior.
I'm sure we would all be surprised at some of the things that have happened
and how some got to be judging. Probably at this point ignorance is bliss
YIKES!! hahahahaha
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com