[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: kudos to north carolina

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:05:22 -0400

    I think the main point of the proposal is that property has no
rights.  Of course, I don't know, maybe your car has the right to expect
to have any and all dings removed within 30 days, but somehow I doubt it.
    Without seeing the entire proposed Bill, only the part I forwarded,
I still think it's a good thing.  What I want to know is why this
approach wasn't considered before...I mean the property having no rights
idea.  We all know that dogs are property...well, unless you live in a
place where you are your dogs' guardian and no longer their owner.  Then
you're in deep doodoo no matter what, eh?
Peggy