[ SHOWGSD-L ] kissing puppies ;-))

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:35:33 EST

Hi all,
Just wanted to make you all jealous--I just had to come on line and tell
you all that I was just in kissing & snuggling my new puppies.  <VBG>

(of course I can only pick them up to snuggle them when mommie is
sleeping--she does not like for me to pick them up at this age.  In a  couple
weeks
she wont care tho.)

I already announced them, they are my GVx Sel. Ch.Geneva grandbabies &
their mom is my Ch. Mikey's 1/2 sister.--they were born on Tues-11/10/09.   5
girls & 3 boys.
Tee hee--
I work for a paving company--we pave roads--county, state & towns and I
just got laid off from work last week (finally)--dont have to go back full
time  until April but I do have to go in 1 day/week (Mondays) just to keep up
on the  mail and the state contracts and all--and I know I am very blessed--I
have a  WONDERFUL  job and the BEST BOSS in the WHOLE world.  (I am office
Mgr/Administrative Asst/ ect ect)--soooooooooooooo
Other than 1 day/week--I get to be with my puppies for the next couple
months !!
Yeaaaaaaaaa
This is a repeat breeding of my last litter born on Sept 29/08.  That  was
SEVEN BOYS  & NO girls.  ;-(

This is great--I CANT WAIT to see these little girls in a couple weeks  !!
Judging from the boys from last year-they are going to be sooooooooooo
beautiful.
I got pictures if anyone wants to see them-email me.
Fabulous pedigree.
Fabulous temperments.

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch.
Mikey)