[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: kennel names

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:19:21 -0400

    Have you ever been to Land's End, in Cornwall?  Beautiful but really
desolate........the sea is right there, under your feet.......  lots of
movies from the old days set there, or claim to be,............  I'm
trying to remember if there really is a lighthouse there....there should
be, for sure....
a very romantic (both in the literary connotation and the usual one)
Peggy