[ SHOWGSD-L ] keeping cool

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:26:29 -0400
On 10 Jul 2009, at 8:21, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Just wanted to mention....for those of you with roofs  over your kennels
we have found something that is working great to  help keep everything
cooler.

We have fiberglass roofing over our runs, a mister along the eaves, and the
entire pole barn set
up is under huge trees

The dogs are often more comfortable outside than inside in summer.

In winter we have tarps that we roll down on 3 sides to keep the wind out and
heat strips on the
roof to melt the snow

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com